Citibank Summer Internship 2022 - Corporate Banking, Three Months
You're the brains behind our work.
This is 3 months program designed to fully immerse you in the day-today activities of one of our divisions. The program starts with a firm wide orientation where you’ll learn about our culture, as well as the benefits and responsibilities of being a member of Citi. You will receive real responsibilities to give you a sense of what you would be doing, day to day, as a full-time Citi employee. Along with fellow interns, you will work alongside leaders within our industry.
Duties and Responsibilities
- KYC related tasks - coordinate with BSU and seek items required/follow up on clients.
- Research on industries and identify potential prospects.
- Coordinate and follow up on given asks with ops/services teams.
- Help prepare presentations during the internship period.
- Support RM/RA on KYC, EUDDs, Financial Spreads, DRM etc
- Work on industry research covering Technology, E-commerce and Consumer/Healthcare
- Commitment to personal growth and career development, a strong desire to learn, and success in team environments
- Knowledge of the global or domestic business landscape is a plus, but not required
- Strong communication, planning, and organizational skills
- Desire to develop a deep understanding of the financial industry
- Unquestioned commitment to integrity ethical decision-making
- Graduate or Post Graduate candidates from leading institution preferably in penultimate year of study.
- Outstanding record of academic achievement and an interest in the financial services industry.
Employment Type: Internship
Location: Cairo, Egypt