- Returnship program is a paid-internship program for WOMEN who are out of the job market for 3 to 5 consecutive years due to marriage, giving birth, or other reasons.
- Duration is 6 months where the respective women joins in internship slots, by the end of the program, she recieves certification of completion and might land in full-time vacancies allocated for the program.
- The returnees will receive a full-fledged learning journey to accommodate them back to corporates and will enjoy the on-premises benefits such as new normal flexibility & nursery.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Having adequate knowledge for Vodafone Products and Services.
- Accuracy and integrity of Balance Sheet reconciliations & meeting group requirements for BSR.
- Proper controls on Recharges channel fill and maintain zero variances in balance sheet reconciliations.
- Monitoring the expiry of physical recharge cards.
- Proper controls on ETU channel fill and maintain zero variances in balance sheet reconciliations.
- Maintaining good control on AR accounts with justification for increases.
- Meet monthly closing deadlines.
- Proper controls on monthly commission calculations and accounts.
- Calculate and book monthly Agents and Dealers commissions.
- Manage internal and external stakeholders.
- Women who have work experience minimum of 2-3 years
- Women between 28-37 years old
- Strong communication skills.
- Winning spirits with track record of achievements.
- Ability to handle critical situations.
- Self motived
- Business awareness and development vision.
- Qualified accountants.
- XLS/access basic user
- Ability to deal with ERP systems
- Must have finance experience
Employment Type: Internship