We are currently recruiting for a Personal/Technical Assistant in the Marketing Department. The role will provide a pro-active and high-level secretarial support to the Directors. In this busy and demanding environment, a top level of service is required at all times.
This role requires an assistant who is a self-starter with attention to detail, who can interact regularly with a very international network both inside the business and externally. You must be capable of managing your own time flexibly and effectively, juggling a complex diary and travel schedule using excellent judgement in interacting at the highest levels of the company and keeping the director updated on issues arising in their absence.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Providing full support including diary, travel & meeting management across all time zones, travel planning, processing expenses, meeting agenda management, visitor and event management.
- Organizing meetings & workshops locally & abroad including booking meeting rooms, venue sourcing, defining the program, arranging evening / team activities and logistics and ensuring technical set-up runs smoothly (Telepresence, Skype for Business, BT Webex, etc).
- Organizing international and local travel, including preparation of itineraries, visas, etc., together with management of out of office requirements.
- Managing a global network of internal & external stakeholders, point of reference for local teams & agency partners.
- Screening, redirecting and responding to mail as appropriate, and typing general correspondence emails and reports.
- Maintaining email distribution lists, contacts database and Org charts for the Global community. Using OneDrive to share team documents.
- Raising, tracking and closing of Purchase Orders in Unify for the team, liaising with procurement & suppliers to ensure prompt payment.
- Pro-actively tackling issues related to administrative processes to ensure speed and efficiency.
- Responding to queries and requests for information from the global team, regional stakeholders, and within the category team on an ad hoc basis.
- Processing expenses and invoices using relevant systems.
- 1-3 years of experience
- Bachelor’s degree is a must
- Critically, you must be well organized, able to prioritize tasks of high complexity and have the ability to build relationships with an international network and key stakeholders across different levels in- and outside of the organization.
- You must be comfortable working in a virtual environment and building collaboration with people from different cultures around the world.
- Experience in managing office processes are important and where necessary, developing new approaches to meeting changing needs.
- Initiative to think around how to help the Directors to be as efficient as possible in using their time.
- Excellent in Microsoft applications including Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint, in Ariba for budget management and ability to quickly acquire new IT skills to utilize key company software and systems.
- You must be flexible, have a high degree of maturity, self-confidence and enthusiasm with strong interpersonal skills. Accuracy and speed are essential.
- You must be trustworthy and sensitive when exposed to confidential information