Cisco Services Academy’s Internship Program is designed to provide you with practical opportunities to apply theory learned from the classroom to a professional work setting. You will be coached and mentored by some of the industry’s brightest minds who will help challenge and develop your skills. You will get the opportunity and resources to become a true technology expert when combined with your drive and motivation.
Internship Start Date: 6 September, 2022
Duration: 6 - 12 months
Location: Virtual / Cairo Office, Egypt
Schedule: Full-time or Part-time
Duties and Responsibilities
- Learn the foundations of Networking
- Work with a team of highly qualified professionals who serve worldwide customers.
- Solve technical issues, optimize workflows or enhance future products
- Develop an agile approach to learning, practice, troubleshoot and implement
- Develop a Services mindset. Learn how to prioritize, multitask and enable customer success
- Build your professional network. Practice how to communicate, share knowledge & ideas and work with diverse cultures
Benefits and Offers
- Opportunity to shadow technology professionals and understand a broad range of Cisco Technologies
- Interaction with Cisco employees and clients all over the world
- Paid internship
- Currently pursuing a bachelor or a master degree in Networking, Computer Science, Communication Engineering or recent graduate eligible for internship
- You are fluent in English (written and verbal) and Arabic
- Must be able to work in Egypt without any visa sponsorship
- Technology enthusiast, who enjoys talking about innovation and always keeps up with the latest technology news.
- A strong communicator with the confidence to engage and talk to a wide range of people.
- View team collaboration as instrumental to achieving success.
- Enjoy looking at practical real-life challenges and thinking creatively to solve them.
- Approach situations with an open and curious mind, taking on challenges with an eye for opportunity.
- Holding Cisco Certifications (e.g.,CCNA, CCNP) or industry recognized certifications is a plus.