Would you like to be a central part of a recruiting team that is responsible for fueling rapid growth? Are you a builder? Do you thrive in high growth environments?Do you enjoy diving deep to fix complex operational challenges allowing for greater scalability and global impact?
Benefits and Offers
- A unique experience in an entrepreneurial, yet structured environment
- A unique opportunity of having strong impact in building the African ecommerce sector
- The opportunity to become part of a highly professional and dynamic team
- An unparalleled personal and professional growth as our longer-term objective is to train the next generation of leaders
Duties & Responsibilities
1- International Campus Management :
- Support the development and implementation the Campus Strategy & process ( create relations with targeted schools and universities and identify new ones, organize Jumia’s articulation to events and fairs, create some dedicated events, identify and coordinate Alumni networks);
- Create and Implement recruitment process for interns and Graduate in Jumia's operating countries.
- Ensure that Jumia is present with great content on relevant job/student platforms;
2-Talent Acquisition Operations :
- Support in the Applicant Tracking System (ATS) back end operations.
- Receiving and solving ATS inquiries from recruiters
- Support in metrics and data management of ATS, support on building reporting and dashboard.
- Support the Central TA team in its various tasks.
- University students enrolled in year 3 or year 4 towards their Bachelor’s degree in business administration, business informatics or human resources management.
- Organized and pragmatic
- Strong communication skills
Employment Type: Internship