The Trella Summer Internship Program 2022 is launching and we’re looking for university applicants who are eager to test their skills in an exciting environment and we are looking for innovative problem-solvers to join us on this adventure.
Benefits and Offers
- Exposure to one of MENA’s most exciting start-ups;
- Real-time business projects - this won’t be theoretical;
- Future work opportunities - Trella is expanding and on completion of the program there may be opportunities for future Employment.
- Our programs aren't rotational, your placement will be in your vertical for the 2-3 month program.
- You will be placed on a high-impact project in the vertical of choice selected, working in a team or independently with a manager.
Eligibility: 3rd/4th year Bachelors or Masters Degree Students; Fresh Graduates seeking work experience
Duration: 2 months from 1 July- 31 August 2022 (Dependent on University responsibilities).
Stipend Allocation: Interns will be awarded $200 USD / Month and a Certificate of Achievement.
Trella Summer Internship Program
If you are looking for experience across:
- Engineering or Product
- Finance or Strategy & Planning or Data Science
- People (HR)
- Community Operations or Other Operations (Domestic, Dry Bulk, Cross Borders, Ports)
- Launch & Expansion or Program Management
How to Apply
Interviews: Shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews from 11th May for interviews on 15th-25th May;
Offers: On completion of final interview and acceptance, a formal offer will be issued.