About This Company
Bosta - launched in 2017 - is an overnight delivery provider for E-commerce companies in Egypt. Leveraging technology to empower businesses is what we do best. Our goal is to disrupt the logistics industry by bringing technology and experience all together to provide a one-stop-shop for delivery solutions. In less than 9 months, we closed 3 rounds of investment with Egyptian and Emirati institutes funding our vision to become the next unicorn in Logistics.
Bosta Summer Internship - Market Researcher
- He/She should be a Marketing Undergraduate or fresh graduate.
- He/She should study the Marketing research subject.
- Enthusiastic about numbers, analytics, and building research models.
- Ready to participate in Primary and secondary research.
Bosta Summer Internship - Mobile Videographer
- Has the basic knowledge of mobile videography and photography
- Has experience through previous projects producing video content, even on a personal level.
- Has basic knowledge of the editing and post-production process.
Bosta Summer Internship - Copywriter/Content Creator
- Has the basic knowledge of Marketing & Social Media Management
- Studying Marketing, whether as a Marketing Student or on a side.
- Has experience managing social media accounts before.
- Preferably to have an experience with Video Scripts writing.
Bosta Summer Internship - Legal Specialist
- Student with English law background
- Good judgment and analytical skills
- Ability to support in solving legal issues or risks
- Ability to understand complex contractual issues, assess risk, and provide concise business-focused legal advice
Bosta Summer Internship - Sales Executive
- Student with background in faculty of commerce English section, AUC, MSA, Mass communication or any related field.
- Results oriented and goal driven
- Outgoing and persuasive personality
- Strong negotiation skills to close sales
- Ability to maintain strong relationships with clients
Bosta Summer Internship - Software QC Engineer
- A bachelor's degree in computer science, software engineering
- Passionate about customer success
- Must embrace change, new challenges, and learning.
- Creative problem-solving skills.
- Good knowledge of agile/Jira methodologies
- Basic knowledge of software development life cycle and testing methodologies.