About This Company
ekaterra is the biggest Tea Company in world today, with outstanding, purpose driven brands such as Lipton, PG tips and Pukka. ekaterra was created as a standalone “corporate startup” in 2021 when Unilever decided to separate the Tea business to ensure it can best achieve its potential. Following that announcement, in Nov 2021 ekaterra’s sale to private equity firm CVC was announced.
Benefits and Offers
- A dynamic and multi-cultural environment in which people with lots of passion work together to build our brand and deliver amazing product experiences for our consumers.
- You will be part of a team where your insights and ideas are valued.
- If you are ambitious, keen to learn, would like to develop yourself through a challenging experience…then you’ve come to the right place.
ekaterra Summer Internship Programs
- Human Resources
- Customer Development
Internship General Requirements
- Experience in Extracurricular/Student activities
- Analytical, confident, and proactive thinker
- Creativity and passion to succeed
- Strong communication skills
- Good business sense & sense of urgency when required
- An independent worker and self-starter, always striving to go the extra mile to deliver excellent performance
- A resilient team player
- Must be a Fresh Graduate or current student (graduating class of 2022/2023)
- Microsoft Office proficiency
Employment Type: Internship
Location: 6th of October City,Alexandria, Egypt