Job DescriptionEmirates is looking for qualified candidates for Cabin Crew job in Egypt
OPEN DAYS We invite aspiring cabin crew to attend any of our open day events. Please ensure that you are aware of the required criteria outlined below and bring along a copy of your CV and a photograph.
INVITE ONLY Aspiring cabin crew candidates are requested to apply online to receive an invitation to our recruitment event. ( Alexandria - 04 Nov 9AM ) (Cairo - 06 Nov 9AM)
Benefits and Offers
- Starting Salary & Flying Pay: Average Total Pay AED 10,388 / month
- Layover Expenses: Meal allowances are provided in the currency of the country of night stop. Hotel accommodation as well as transport to and from the airport is provided by the company.
- Concessional Travel: Staff travel benefits on Emirates Airline can be availed as per the Staff Travel Manual. Staff travel benefits on other airlines can be availed as per inter-airline agreements/policies.
- Leave & Leave Travel: 30 calendar days leave per year. One firm free annual leave ticket is provided to your country of origin. The ticket can be changed to any EK destination after 3 years of service.
- fluent in written and spoken English (additional languages are an advantage)
- A natural team player with a personality that shines
- At least 160cm tall and able to reach 212cm high
- Able to meet the UAE’s employment visa requirements
- At least 1 year of hospitality or customer service experience
- A minimum of high school (Grade 12) education
- No visible tattoos while in Emirates cabin crew uniform