Emirates is looking for qualified candidates for Cabin Crew job in Egypt
OPEN DAYS We invite aspiring cabin crew to attend any of our open day events. Please ensure that you are aware of the required criteria outlined below and bring along a copy of your CV and a photograph.
INVITE ONLY Aspiring cabin crew candidates are requested to apply online to receive an invitation to our recruitment event.
Benefits and Offers
- Starting Salary & Flying Pay: Average Total Pay AED 10,170 / month
- Layover Expenses: Meal allowances are provided in the currency of the country of night stop. Hotel accommodation as well as transport to and from the airport is provided by the company.
- Concessional Travel: Staff travel benefits on Emirates Airline can be availed as per the Staff Travel Manual. Staff travel benefits on other airlines can be availed as per inter-airline agreements/policies.
- Leave & Leave Travel: 30 calendar days leave per year. One firm free annual leave ticket is provided to your country of origin. The ticket can be changed to any EK destination after 3 years of service.
- A personality that shines, the ability to adapt to any situation and make people feel at ease. These are a few of the qualities we’re looking for in our cabin crew.
- As the face of Emirates, you’ll be the person customers turn to for help and direction when they fly with us, so you need to be friendly, observant and able to provide the right support.
- Being a member of the cabin crew is so much more than a service role – safety is our highest priority. You’ll need to lead confidently and take control when it comes to managing aircraft services, security, and safety procedures. This comes from the world-class learning experience our crew receive at our state-of-the-art facility in Dubai.
Here are some other things we look for in our cabin crew
- You’ve had more than a year’s experience in hospitality/customer service
- You have a positive attitude and the natural ability to provide excellent service in a team environment, dealing with people from many cultures
- Your minimum qualification is high school graduate (Grade 12)
- You need to be fluent in written and spoken English (ability to speak another language is an advantage)
- You’re at least 160cm tall and can reach 212 cm while standing on tiptoes, to enable you to reach emergency equipment on all aircraft types
- No visible tattoos while you’re in Emirates cabin crew uniform (without covering them with bandages or cosmetics)
- As Emirates cabin crew, you’ll be based in Dubai and will need to meet the UAE's employment visa requirements