The GE Internship Program is an investment in young talents where GE trains students who meet the required criteria to perform their internship program in finance, accounting, tax ops function. Program duration up to 8 -10 weeks. The program will develop the general skills of the intern with on the job knowledge and experience.
During the program GE will provide assignments, projects & tasks that is related to his/her major where he/ she can develop Leadership Capabilities, communication skills and introduce him/her to the work environment.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Leading LEAN initiatives across the cell.
- Job Cost Review – Hour’s data analysis, Leading Continuous Improvement projects, Time study and Kaizan projects implementation.
- Supporting Tax Ops Team on Work Instructions, preparing Visual Aids, quality form and Supporting Tax Ops, Finance projects.
- Leading 5S initiatives.
- Supporting First Pass Yield (FPY) from cell, collecting/analyzing operator performance.
- Lean line supporting projects.
- Tracking and maintaining productivity initiatives.
- Undergraduates’ studies from relevant Accounting, Finance, Business Administration departments.
- Active listener with good communication skills in English.
- Strong Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications.
- Proactive with high level of integrity.
- Strives to achieve Project goals and Customer satisfaction.
- A team player with the ability to communicate effectively with crosses functional teams.
- Displays willingness to work in harsh environments on as needed basis
Company: General Electric
Employment Type: Internship
Location: Cairo, Egypt