Begin your life-long career of exploration, innovation, and championing healthcare access and equity for all. Join a healthcare technology company that alleviates pain, restores health, and extends life for more than two people every second.
As HR Intern you will be responsible for the HR administration supporting the HR Business Partner.
Benefits and Offers
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package to all our interns:
- Flexible working environment
- An unforgettable experience in the healthcare & medical devices sector
- Training possibilities via Cornerstone/Harvard Manage Monitor/GetAbstract/Skill Labs
- Other benefits link to the country requirements
- Pursuing a degree in higher education - in the final year of studies (Bachelor or Master’s degree)
- Fluent in Arabic and English, both written and spoken
- Willingness to learn
- Strong verbal & written communication skills
- Well organized and goal-oriented
- Any other language
Employment Type: Internship
Location: Cairo, Egypt