As a Partner Development Manager (PDM), you will act as the daily face of our company to our partner channel. You are accountable for driving performance of a managed portfolio of partners, by business priority, with a primary focus on Microsoft cloud services (O365, Azure and Dynamics 365) and complementary products. The goal is to drive partner recruitment, enablement and business growth based on the partners’ strengths and priorities. The PDM represents Microsoft to our partners, communicates our strategy, sells our vision, and brings partners along in the digital transformation journey.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Recruits, onboards, and manages relationships with Microsoft partners; differentiates the value of partnering with Microsoft versus competitors.
- Aligns partners to strategic accounts and identifies market opportunities through industry analysis and intelligence.
- Supports partner readiness through selling strategies, marketing plans, and portfolio optimization.
- Analyzes business metrics to assess performance and identify areas for growth.
- Currently pursuing or have completed bachelor's degree in Business Administration/Management, Marketing, Information Technology, Computer Science or related field.
- Strong desire and business acumen for consultative solution selling
- Exceptional negotiation, customer service, and interpersonal skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication, analytical and presentation skills
Employment Type: Internship