About This Company
- SAP is now a cloud company with a focus to having its customers run better and improve peoples lives. We pride ourselves to take on this mission in whatever we do and in all activities we drive in the organization.
- Originally known for leadership in enterprise resource planning (ERP) software, SAP has evolved to become a market leader in end-to-end business application software and related services for database, analytics, intelligent technologies, and experience management.
- As an intern of Egypt team, you will learn all aspects of the marketing/sales/presales. From strategy and planning to execution. This is a 2 month program.
- You will have the chance to learn about SAP culture, vision and mission. In addition, you will understand SAP wide solution portfolio and the industry we operate in. Also, you will leverage the latest technology to help the team to build demo videos and reusable materials. Moreover, you will help to create a dashboard to monitor the effectiveness of team activities.
- You will get to learn about story telling and how to present to SAP customers and will have the chance to attend actual customers meetings to learn and gain experience.
- As an intern, you will be focusing on initiating/leading business opportunities. You will also have an exposure to internal parties as well as external stakeholders and customers, and get the sales skills needed to thrive in the world of technology. You will present your learnings, reflections and summaries your project outcomes to the leadership team.
- A thoughtful and organised approach.
- A drive and passion for the technology industry.
- Analytical and techonology skills.
- Microsoft Powerpoint skills.
- Microsoft Excel skills.
- Excellent communications skills.
- Have a passion for technology and Sales and ready to undertake challenges and complex working conditions
- Fluency in Arabic/English
- A fresh grad or a university student in the last 2 years of the program.
Employment Type: Internship