About This Company
OneHealth is owned by AXA Group and is on a mission to provide exceptional healthcare solutions in emerging markets serving both insured and non-insured customers; and to make healthcare an affordable, trusted and above all convenient experience that all clients deserve
Support in the activities of the employment and oversee the company’s recruiting procedures to develop and utilize various sources of potential applicants to fulfill vacancies, support throughout all phases of the recruiting process and partner with departments Managers to anticipate and meet evolving workforce needs.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Using the different recruitment channels to sources the right caliber based on the recruitment needs in the different departments.
- Screen the CVs.
- Phone interview the selected CVs, in comparison to the job descriptions of the roles.
- Use the recruitment tracker to record all the progress
- Creating reports and statistics for the recruitment activities.
- Communication with the headhunters about the processes and following up with them.
- Develop organizations charts
- Fresh Grad or 4th year student, of Business Administration from a reputable university, preferred major “HR”
- Fluent English
- Excellent Communication and presentation skills
Company: OneHealth by AXA
Employment Type: Internship
Location: Cairo, Egypt