About This Company
At Hikma, we help put better health within reach, every day.
By creating high-quality medicines and making them accessible to the people who need them, we help to shape a healthier world that enriches all our communities.
We help deliver this by living our culture of progress and belonging, being one Hikma, supporting each other, driving onwards, growing Hikma and living by our three values of innovate, care and collaborate.
- Increase Health Care Professionals' awareness and knowledge about Hikma Pharma products. Ensure the Achievement of pre-determined Quantitative and Qualitative Targets that complies with all Hikma relevant safety, quality, health, and environmental procedures to ensure a healthy and safe work environment
- Assist the Project Lead in creating effective business plans for the assigned area through sharing knowledge and experience gained in the assigned field.
- Prepare timely planning, feedback, and sales reporting to the Project Lead as per request and prior agreement to ensure optimum territory coverage.
- Conduct Market Surveys & collect Strategic Market Insights as per the agreed Plan.
- Start date: from 1 of August till 15 September.
- 3rd & 4th-year students of Pharmacy, Science, or veterinary faculties
- Excellent communication skills
- Results oriented with the ability to meet deadlines
- Good command of the English language
- Good presentation skills
Company: Hikma Pharmaceuticals
Employment Type: Internship
Location: All Governorates, Egypt