- We are seeking Graduate Area and Shift Managers to join our vast fulfilment and operations network, in various locations across the country. These are positive, self-motivated candidates with just the right combination of leadership skills and professional business sense. This is a permanent position from day one.
- You will be an inspiring leader in one of the following areas within the FC operations: Receive, Stow, Pick, Pack or Ship. Or you might work at one of our Delivery Stations, where you will work to continuously improve the efficiency of delivery processes, ensuring that customer orders are delivered as quickly, accurately, and cost-effectively as possible.
- Guiding by example, you’ll be responsible for the training and integration of your team, while progressively improving progress. This symbiotic relationship also makes this position even more rewarding and impactful, as you strive for excellence together with the team you supervise.
Duties and Responsibilities
- You’ll lead your team’s performance to achieve performance goals
- You’ll need to safeguard your team’s safety while at work
- You’ll uphold Amazon’s high standards of quality
- You’ll demonstrate problem-solving and analytical capabilities
- And, last but not least: you’ll strive to improve and streamline processes
- You obtained or are working towards a Bachelor’s Degree in logistics, supply chain, production, engineering, management or a related field
- You are flexible to relocate for the position if needed
- You are willing to work in non-traditional shift pattern which may include nights and weekends
- You speak fluent English and local language
Employment Type: Internship