Robert Bosch Egypt is a growing company of the Bosch Group located in Cairo, Egypt. We operate in the business divisions Automotive Aftermarket, Power Tools and Security Systems.
At Bosch, we shape the future by inventing high-quality technologies and services that spark enthusiasm and enrich people’s lives. Our promise to our associates is rock-solid: we grow together, we enjoy our work, and we inspire each other.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Coordinating with internal departments to receive all issued invoices/Credit/debit Notes on daily basis,
- Accessing to SAP to extract the documents needed for upload,
- Communicating and follow up with the service provider regarding the status of uploading E-invoices, E-Credit E-debit Notes.
- Informing the responsible departments in case of any rejections of E-invoices, E-Credit E-debit Notes, (Tax portal rejection or Customer rejection),
- Accessing the tax portal to review/download the E-invoices, E-Credit E-debit Notes.
- Communicating the E-invoices, E-Credit E-debit Notes to customers.
- Managing with the departments in case of new material numbers are released in the system.
- Coordinating and follow up with the service provider regarding the new material numbers to be mapped in tax portal.
- Basic accounting knowledge
- 1 -2 years of experience.
- Bachelor degree in Business Administration.
- Adequate MS Office knowledge
Employment Type: Full-time