Duties and Responsibilities
- The jobs in this level are responsible for performing basic and general accounting activities such as bookkeeping and assisting other team members in basic calculations and reconciliations.
- Follows all relevant accounting policies, processes and SOPs so that work is carried out in a controlled and consistent manner.
- Implements the day-to-day operations assigned for the position to ensure compliance with the established standards and procedures.
- Performs basic general accounting activities (such as bookkeeping and basic and routine journal entries) in well-defined parameters that require gathering, entering and simple analysis of financial transactions to ensure the accuracy and the effectiveness of the financial records under close supervision.
- Assists the accountant in reconciliations and calculations to provide meaningful financial information for decision making.
- Bachelor of Commerce, English Section is the must.
- At least 1:2 years of experience in similar position.
- SAP user is must.
- Good Command of English Language.
- Excellent in Microsoft Office.
- Ability to work with a team and being an effective team member
Company: Hikma Pharmaceuticals
Employment Type: Full-time
Location: 6th of October