Deliver high quality service to customers through:
Providing cash banking services Delivering high quality service to customers through executing clients' requests and providing assigned banking services
Duties and Responsibilities
- Cheque transactions: Handle customer requests for cheque collections, Draft cheques issuance.
- Cash transactions Process cash transactions after verifying signatures, dates, numerical amounts, account funds & ID checks
- Money transfers: Handling internal transfers, whether within same account or to other PBE accounts.
- Document Processing Process all documents related to cash activities promptly and accurately to ensure customer’s satisfaction using different bank systems, and keep them updated accordingly.
- Corporate governance Ensure all activities comply with corporate governance & regulatory/legal frameworks
- Sales: Identify sales leads by talking to customers and understanding their requirements & directs them to sales team in the branch where a potential sales opportunity is identified.
- Customer service: Deliver high quality customer service and exceed satisfaction goals by reducing customer complaints .Act as the first channel in implementing the Retention Strategy, by talking to the customers who want to close their accounts and offering them alternative solutions.
- Bachelor's Degree or Equivalent Certification/Experience
- From 0 to 4 years of banking experience
Company: ABK Bank
Employment Type: Full-time
Location: Giza Branch