Cairo Leasing Corporation is the leasing arm of Banque Du Caire, providing leasing products and other financial & advisory services to the Egyptian market, we are currently looking for a new generation that enables talented fresh graduate to develop and grow within CLC, and ultimately become CLC’s future leaders through business exposure, continuous development and corporate networking.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage day to day operational tasks, products support (booking new cases/collections…etc.)
- Revising the daily assignments (Purchase/Domestic/Export).
- Data entry on the system/excel sheets.
- Monitor client’s collection performance.
- Keeping log for clients’ cheques.
- Preparing payouts.
- Structuring and developing and Operational Controls.
- Facilities handling and control, including managing facilities considering credit terms approval and risk requirements.
- Activating/deactivating the facilities and allowing disbursements considering the validity of the approval covenants and documentation.
- Monitoring Client’s performance, collaterals & documentation.
- Delegated to Handle VIP Clients as Customer Service
- Bachelor’s Degree from relevant field.
- Excellent Command of Arabic and English.
- Good using word, excel, PowerPoint.
How to Apply
send your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org mentioning job title in the subject line "Factoring operations officer".