Managing targeted data (mobile internet and MBB) stimulation programs for the personal prepaid, control and postpaid base that up-lift data ARPU, increase penetration of data services within the base and convert more customers into data users.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Prepare engaging and stimulating presentations for new concepts, presenting strategies, quarterly plans and post-launch reviews (T presentations). Presentations must include customer/market insights, figures, KPIs
- Prepare and follow up on all material needed to get approvals (T-1/T0 presentations, business case, budget exercise, NTRA letter)
- Prepare and follow up on all required communication material (scripts, SMS text, VRS waves, CS briefs, OB briefs) proof-read it and assume the role of the customer when receiving it to ensure it delivers the message in an engaging, informative and customer friendly way
- Perform pre-launch tests to ensure SMS/VRS tool is running smoothly and that messages are delivered correctly to the correct target audience
- Give team briefing/training sessions before OB campaigns
- Ensure that pre-launch activities are approved and secured (finance/technology-Siebel readiness)/NTRA) and all teams are briefed about the campaign and their respective roles (CS, technology(development and operations), SMS/VRS teams)
- Closely monitor the in-launch activities campaign performance and system/tools stability and performance and report any concerns/issues on the spot.
- Monitor post-launch activities, ensure that delivery reports and dashboard results (opt-ins/fulfillments) are correct and delivered on time, and report any concerns/issues on the spot
- Currently pursuing a bachelor degree in Business Administration, Economics, Finance
- Excellent analytical, communication and presentation skills
Employment Type: Internship