Responsible for sourcing and attracting, and screening prospective employees to find the perfect match for a company's long-term goals. They factor into this process that people play an important role and will be key players of success going forward.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Sourcing potential candidates through online company career portals, recruitment sites, job boards, social platforms, as well as print media, posters, and flyers, when required.
- Create and publish job ads in various portals.
- Screen resumes and job applications
- Managing hiring processes via electronic Applicant Tracking Systems.
- Meet with Human Resources Business Partners to have a full-scale understanding of hiring needs and available positions within the company.
- Conduct initial phone screens to create preliminary shortlists of qualified candidates and exclude irrelevant applicants. According to the posted job vacancy requirements.
- Evaluating applications and screening candidates, as well as facilitating pre-interview assessments.
- Documenting processes and fostering good relationships with potential candidates and past applicants.
- Currently pursuing a bachelor degree in a related field
- Strong Analytical Skills and Strategic Thinking
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Fluency in English is a must
Employment Type: Internship