At L’Oréal, internships are here to provide students with enriching experiences in a context of clear and stated objectives, well-defined projects, and engaging work rituals. You will understand your mission fully and how it ties into L’Oréal’s overall mission, with expectations on how to succeed.
We believe in the power of networks at L’Oréal, both offline and online. The internships will be fun, exciting, unpredictable, and most importantly, it will be an amazing opportunity to start building work relationships and networks with the leaders of tomorrow.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Support Recruitment team with young talent recruitment – advertising, and sourcing.
- participate in young talent program launches / young talent development.
- Assist in the development of the internship program, ensuring we Implement a structured and professional scheme with integrated training path.
- Support TA team in campus management / activities across universities.
- Work with TA on employer branding & social media campaigns.
- Student / Bachelor in Business Administration or other related field.
- Avtively seeks new initiatives and keeps solid communication with different stakeholders.
- fast paced and able to manage time efficiently.
- Experience in MS tools.
- Digital / Tech Savvy.
Employment Type: Internship