Duties and Responsibilities
- Review & prepare & record shipment amounts that contain CPS payments & shipment invoices & banking and government charges related to importing shipments.
- Prepares payments by verifying documentation, and requesting disbursements.
- Substantiates financial transactions by auditing documents.
- Analyzing bank statements and recording their transactions
- Reviewing the accounting department's working cycle.
- Making any adjustments related to the financial statement.
- 1-2 years of proven experience as an Accountant is a Must.
- Graduating from the faculty of commerce.
- Excellent knowledge of Excel.
- Very good in English.
Employment Type: Full-time
Location: Nasr City, Cairo