Customer Engagement & Account Management
- Collaborate with the Business Unit and customers to ensure that plant supply is guaranteed on-time in full and costs are optimised
- Conduct segmentation analysis and use output to develop engagement plans appropriate to the customer
- Seek frequent feedback from our bottling partners as part of the CPS continuous improvement mind-set and use tools like the opinion survey, feedback forms and customer facing metrics including OTIF results to deliver world class levels of customer service
- Gather & analyse forecast information engage & collaborate with bottling partners to validate and improve plant forecast accuracy
- Align on the plant forecast with the Business Unit Finance managers, provide data to underscore deviations in expectations and incorporate their knowledge as required
- Monitor, analyse and take mitigation actions based on aging stock reports, in association with internal departments, Business Units and the Customer
- Work closely with stakeholders in developing mitigating actions against potential stock obsolescence and to ensure all avenues are exhausted to eliminate exposure on plant finished goods and ingredient where appropriate
- 0-2 years’ experience in Customer service, supply-chain function.
- University/Bachelor degree in a Logistics / Supply Chain or Business Adminstration.
- Other qualifications may be considered if supported by appropriate work experience
- SAP S&D Module
- Empowered and self-starter as manager can be remotely located
- Commercial, technical & financial knowledge.
- Presentation skills (face to face and virtual)
- Supply chain and logistics knowledge
- Ability to communicate and collaborate with diverse groups of people (technical, supply chain, procurement, freight companies, suppliers and internally in CPS)
Employment Type: Full-time