Duties and Responsibilities
- Record the daily journal entries on the system.
- Assist in handling and monitoring accounts payables, receivables and staff accounts (loans & advances – mobiles – corporate credit cards – travel expense -checks).
- Assist in bank reconciliations on a daily, weekly and monthly basis.
- Maintain accurate supporting documents for the handled entries.
- Maintain all payment filling and records.
- Ensure all reporting complies with the firm's policies and procedures.
- Ensure compliance with all applicable AML/CTF rules and regulations as required in the conduct of the role.
- Ensure timely completion of all relevant AML/CTF training provided by the Group.
- Ensure response to AML, CTF & sanctions inquiries in a timely manner.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance.
- 0 – 2 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Good knowledge of accounting principles.
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills (Word, Excel and Power point).
- Excellent command of Arabic and English.
- Good communication skills (written, verbal and listening).
- Able to build partnerships and work well in teams.
- Can identify problems and refer/escalate complex issues to a higher level.
- Ensure deliverable are always of a high quality.
- Detail oriented; works with a high degree of accuracy.
- Flexible in taking on new tasks.
- Multi-tasker, with the ability to meet changing deadlines.
Job DetailsCompany: EFG Hermes
Employment Type: Full-time
Location: Cairo, Egypt