Job DescriptionBanque Misr was established in 1920 by pioneer economist and financial expert, Mohamed Talaat Harb Pasha, who created the concept of investing in national saving and directing them towards economic and social development marking the Bank as the first wholly owned Egyptian bank.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist customers with routine account-related questions
- Research and resolve customer problems, acting as the customer liaison between other bank departments when necessary.
- Research customer questions
- Process necessary paperwork to rebate customer service charges.
- Verify information.
- Perform customer requested research, including printing statement and check copies.
- Open Accounts and satisfy customer needs.
Job DetailsCompany: Banque Misr
Employment Type: Full-time
Location: Cairo, Egypt