- Assist in creating, monitoring and revising lead generation plans to generate a substantive sales opportunity pipeline.
- Expanding competencies by performing structured work assignments according to existing procedures, resolving problems of limited complexity by identifying and selecting solutions through the application of knowledge, and acquired technical experience and the analysis of factual information.
- Understand how the team integrates with other teams in order to achieve overall objectives of the area.
- Manage your own workload, expand technical contribution.
- Recognize a reportable Adverse Event (AE) and / or drug safety information and ensure that the necessary information is forwarded to the Local Drug Safety mailbox and to the Local drug safety officer (LDSO) and/or Shared Service Centre Manager (SSCM) within 24 hours.
- Exchange straightforward information, asks questions and checks for understanding. And use tact and diplomacy when dealing with others.
- Fluent English speaker.
- Undergraduate student of Faculty of Pharmacy (3rd ,4th or 5th year )
Employment Type: Internship
Location: Cairo, Egypt