- Process received purchase orders in accordance with policies and procedures.
- Prepare RFPs/RFQs/RFIs and supplier bid list based on internal customer needs and requirements.
- Evaluate financial offers and negotiate with vendors to obtain the best purchase package in terms of quality, price, terms and delivery period.
- Set purchase recommendations and prepare purchase orders.
- Prepare and maintain accurate records and documentation for all bids.
- Coordination with suppliers to ensure on-time delivery.
- Resolve material/service non-conformance claims.
- 0-2 years experience
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university.
- Fresh graduates with major supply chain and logistics.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills.
- Advanced level of English proficiency
Job DetailsCompany: Arab Bank
Employment Type: Full-time