- Prepare general ledger entries in accordance with university financial policies and applicable laws and regulations.
- Handle day-to-day payroll department operations, including collecting and verifying timekeeping information and processing payroll.
- Tax process and payment of employee benefits.
- Preparing and submitting monthly financial reports.
- Updating financial data in databases to ensure accuracy of information.
- Assist in reviewing payroll and expense records, among other items assigned.
- Prepare journal entries for accounts receivable on the invoice issuance date to maintain an accurate accounts receivable system to enhance the collections function.
- Daily updating of bank reconciliation papers to provide a clear view of the cash management process.
- Review the signature on the verified paper copy of the monthly closing and ensure its preservation. Maintaining a monthly closing file is
- already in order.
- University degree in accounting, finance, business administration or equivalent.
- V. Good knowledge of accounting standards and principles is a must.
- V. Proficiency in English and Arabic is a must. Any other language is an added advantage.
- 0-2 years of experience in accounting/finance.
Job DetailsCompany: German International University GIU
Employment Type: Full-time