Job DescriptionAct as the primary point of contact for clients. Dealing with a group of assigned clients and be responsible for maintaining the one-on-one relationship with the clients to meet their needs by offering the Bank's various products, services and packages in order to achieve optimum customer satisfaction. Achieving assigned commercial targets with the aim of enhancing the Bank's profitability.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Representing an active daily point of contact for customers requesting or inquiring about various banking products (either in person or over the phone).
- Handling / directing customer requests to the processing centers in the concerned head office and following up on their processing as per the applicable SLAs.
- Hosting customers and potential customers in the branch, and maintaining the professional image of QNB ALAHLI to achieve their optimal level of satisfaction.
- Responsible for managing the portfolio of assigned customers (Banky, Tamayoz or QNB First), handling their requests and maintaining the relationship with them to provide them with relevant banking solutions leading to optimal customer satisfaction and increased bank profitability.
- Develop effective action plans to achieve the allocated portfolio objectives as set by Markets Management, taking into account any changes that may occur in the allocated sector.
- Maintain and develop cross selling transactions by cultivating account relationships. Maintain personal connections with individuals through business calls, appointments and cross-selling.
- Develop new business from potential clients by utilizing all the bank's services and increasing services in already existing ones.
- Monitor emerging client opportunities on a regular basis and plan an action plan for each client using various Delta Portal features (opportunities, appointments, tasks, discussion topics).
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration or Commerce.
- Experience from 1 to 4 years with fair knowledge of the bank's products and services.
- Customer oriented attitude
- Very good communication skills
- Ability to take and copy instructions Persuasive, ambitious and approachable
- Very good negotiation and selling skills
- Good knowledge of computer and telephone environment and fluency in written/spoken Arabic and English
Job DetailsCompany: QNB Alahli Bank
Employment Type: Full-time