Job DescriptionBanque Misr was established in 1920 by pioneer economist and financial expert, Mohamed Talaat Harb Pasha, who created the concept of investing in national saving and directing them towards economic and social development marking the Bank as the first wholly owned Egyptian bank.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensure all transactions are aligned with latest Banque Misr policies and procedures, this includes alignment with compliance and KYC standards set by the bank.
- Execute variety of transactions and services which include accepting payments for different types of accounts, cashing checks, checking account balances, transferring funds.
- Identify Sales Referrals
- Ensure that cash drawer is balanced with the settlement sheet and recover any shortages/overages.
- Experience: 0-3 years in banking services at branches network
- University degree (Graduation year: from 2021 – 2023)
- Minimum graduation grade: Good
- English language proficiency
- Excellent command of PC skills especially (MS Office)
- Have good Soft Skills (Communication and Presentation skills)
- Never been tested by Banque Misr
- No Relatives till 3rd degree