- Greet guests with a friendly and welcoming attitude, creating a positive first impression.
- Respond to guest inquiries, questions, and concerns in person, over the phone, or via email.
- Provide accurate information about park attractions, shows, events, schedules, and policies.
- Assist guests in finding their way around the park and provide directions to various facilities and amenities.
- Handle and resolve guest complaints or concerns promptly and professionally.
- Listen attentively to guests, showing empathy and understanding, and offer appropriate solutions.
- Collaborate with other park departments and staff, such as operations or security, to address complex issues effectively.
- Ensure guest satisfaction by following up on resolved issues and ensuring guests' needs are met.
- Ticketing and Membership Services: Sell tickets and process transactions using the designated ticketing system.
- Assist guests with purchasing season passes, memberships, or other ticket packages.
- Provide information on pricing, discounts, and promotions available for tickets or park services.
- Ensure accuracy in ticket sales and handle cash transactions following established protocols.
- Guest Safety and Emergency Response: Promote and enforce park safety policies, ensuring the well-being of guests.
- Be knowledgeable about emergency procedures and effectively communicate them to guests when necessary.
- Bachelor's Degree
- Previous customer service experience, preferably in a hospitality or entertainment setting.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to engage with guests of all ages.
- Strong problem-solving abilities and the capacity to handle challenging situations with patience and professionalism.
- Friendly and approachable demeanor with a genuine passion for delivering exceptional customer service.
- Flexibility to work weekends, holidays, and irregular hours as per the amusement park's schedule.
- Basic computer skills for ticketing systems, email, and data entry.