The Arab Bank is looking for Elite Relationship Manager
The ideal candidate will be responsible for
- Servicing Arab Bank's new and existing clients relationships in the region by providing them with the full suite of financial services products.
- Developing a business plan to acquire new client relationships as well as broadening existing client relationships
- Achieving sales targets in line with best practice standards of services and acting as a “Trusted Advisor” to the client
- Have all clients’ files updated and ensure that all documents related to client are available in order to comply to KYC and AML regulations
- Broaden existing client relationships (greater share of wallet, higher cross sell ratios)
- Portfolio Advisory: Advising clients with regards to overall portfolio construction based on asset allocation methodology
- Continuous monitoring of client portfolios (quarterly reviews and annual rebalancing)
- Providing the highest level of customer service to clients (proactive calls and visits) in order to have clients ownership.
- 2-4 years' in same or equivalent post is a must
- Ability to manage multiple projects and clients
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.