Jumia is a leading e-commerce platform in Africa. It is built around a marketplace, Jumia Logistics, and JumiaPay. The marketplace helps millions of consumers and sellers to connect and transact. Jumia Logistics enables the delivery of millions of packages through our network of local partners.
JumiaPay facilitates the payments of online transactions for Jumia's ecosystem. With over 1 billion people and 500 million internet users in Africa, Jumia believes that e-commerce is making people's lives easier by helping them shop and pay for millions of products at the best prices wherever they live. E-commerce is also creating new opportunities for SMEs to grow, and job opportunities for a new generation to thrive.
With over 5,000 employees in more than 10 countries in Africa, Jumia is led by top talented leaders offering a great mix of local and international talents and is backed by very high-profile shareholders. Jumia is committed to creating sustainable impact in Africa. Jumia offers unique opportunities in a vibrant and booming environment, creating new jobs, new skills, and empowering a new generation.
Benefits and Offer at Jumia Egypt Internship
- A unique experience in an international, entrepreneurial, yet structured environment
- An unparalleled personal and professional improvement as our longer-term objective is to train the next generation of leaders for our future internet service lines
- The opportunity to be part of a team full of talented people with the best backgrounds
- Facebook advertising operations; including budget and bid management, monitoring health metrics (feed count, reach, impressions and frequency), feed management and testing, campaign launch and A/B testing (signals, creatives etc)
- CPI for acquisition campaigns
- CpNC for retargeting campaigns (new consumers)
- CPO for retargeting campaigns (returning consumers)
- Daily actions
- Review overall D-1 & MTD POM perf: Cost, CPI, CPO, CIR
- Steer FB performance:
- Monitoring health metrics: feed count, reach and CPR, impressions and CPM, and frequency
- Testing: Execution of A/B testing (signals, creatives etc) and Reporting
- Bid management: changing bids, signals for campaign optimization
- Feed management: Optimizing and testing multiple ad sets based on different feed criteria (Global, Local, CP etc) - Audience segmentation: Optimizing targeting e.g. LAL, Interest based, WCA, custom audience etc
- Campaign management: Creating and managing campaigns - Creative optimization: Renew creative & change the underperforming ones
- Review Feeds used: #SKUs and errors
Location: Cairo, Egypt
Department: Marketing - Performance - Paid Marketing
Job Title: Digital Marketing Manager (Facebook) - Jumia (Internship)
How to Apply
Submit your CV on Company Website : Click Here
We're Sorry… This Internship has Now been Closed.