About the Internship
This internship program is part of Mrsool social responsibility program regardless of ongoing pandemic and economic hardships to most companies, MRSOOL is thriving to do its best by starting its second round for the Internship program in 2020 to invest and give back to the community.
We believe in undergraduates, and understand how energetic they are. As a result, you can help us a lot in getting jobs done across the functions and departments, and injecting new ideas.
Offer and Benefits
- Sharpen your perspective with hands-on experience whilst studying especially if you are specialized in a relevant discipline.
- Get a wide exposure of experiences, and deepen your confidence in your skills and knowledge.
- In MRSOOL, you will be part of our team, you will be able to gain a value-added on the lifetime experience with us!
- Prove you can be an experiential intern, do your best for 3 months with adherence, and continuous input in MRSOOL, and you will receive a certificate.
- Manage the data entry process from hardware to software using the proper tools.
- Type in data provided directly from customers.
- Create spreadsheets with large numbers of figures without mistakes
- Verify data by comparing it to source documents
- Update existing data.
- Retrieve data from the database or electronic files as requested.
- Perform regular backups to ensure data preservation.
- Sort and organize paperwork after entering data to ensure it is not lost.
- Understanding & Flexible.
- Excellent in communication.
- Able to work in teams.
- Good in English
- Good track record of delivering to deadlines
- Application Deadline: 2nd September 2020
- Internship Start date: 6th September 2020
- Duration: 3 Months
- Location: Cairo, Egypt
- Salary: Paid