About this Company
Jumia is Africa's leading internet group, with already over 3,000 employees in more than 14 African countries and huge successes such as Jumia, Jumia Travel, Jumia Food, Jumia Deals, Jumia House, Jumia Jobs and Jumia Services. It is led by top talented leaders offering a great mix of local and international talents and is backed by MTN, Millicom, Rocket Internet, Axa, Orange, Goldman Sachs & CdC.
- Verifies and processes system invoices/cheques as well as requests for payment.
- Maintains payment files and executes check generation jobs through completion, receive invoices, perform necessary validations and execute transactions with timeliness.
- Reconciling processed work by verifying entries and comparing system reports to balances.
- Maintaining historical records.
- Paying employees by verifying expense reports and preparing pay checks.
- Preparing analyses of accounts and producing monthly reports.
- Reviewing the company’s monthly, quarterly and annual financial reports .
- Bachelor degree in Finance.
- Excellent command of writing and reading English.
- Excellent computer skills
- 3-5 years of Experience
Benefits and Offers
- A unique experience in an international, entrepreneurial, yet structured environment
- An unparalleled personal and professional improvement as our longer-term objective is to train the next generation of leaders for our future internet service lines
- The opportunity to be part of a team full of talented people with the best backgrounds
- Location: Cairo,Egypt
- Department :Finance - Finance Operations - Accounting
- Job Title :Inventory/AP Accountant - Jumia (Full Time)