About this Company
L'Oreal Egypt is a dynamic, fast paced environment where you really feel that the business and the people grow together.
At L'Oréal, creativity is the air we breathe - inspiring vision, shaping concepts, driving our business to 500 new product launches every year. Marketing perfects those ideas, promoting products that appeal to people around the world by anticipating diverse consumer-fashion trends and transforming them into opportunities for beauty and well-being.
Enhance the image and increase prescription and recommendation of the brands
- Visit targeted doctors in the sector and present the brand’s products and services to increase prescriptions and develop a global approach to the patient
- Promote the brands’ added value by emphasizing the technical and scientific characteristics of the products and services
Implement the medical visit strategy
- Respect target coverage, visit frequency and product cycles
- Make systematic use of available promotional tools (sales visit aids, brochures, publications…)
- Implement communication techniques to adapt to doctor’s needs and personalise the approach
Analyse the sector and make proposals for sectorial action plans to improve return on investment
- Analyse one’s own results and those of the competition
- Implement corrective and improvement action plans
Manage administrative and reporting tasks
- Organise and optimise visit planning
- Master and use monitoring tools for CRM/CLM platform activity
- Prepare visits and carry out qualitative and quantitative activity reporting
Ensure respect of both internal and external ethical standards regarding relations with health professionals
- 1-2 years of experience as a medical representative.
- Bachelor's degree in pharmacy.
- Excellent communication skills
- Fluent English language.