About this Company
Egypt’s number one food ordering company. Since 1999, Otlob.com has grown to become one of the leading food ordering portals in the Middle East.
In 2017, We became a part of the world's largest online food ordering marketplace, Delivery Hero group, operating in over 50 countries.
- Coordinate and collaborate with other department for sales related matters (Logistics).
- Train and on-board vendors.
- Resolve Technical issues on time for vendors (location, vendor portal, 9cookie.etc).
- Monitor the status of vendor to make sure all systems are running smoothly.
- Partner support in different ways such as (emails, phone, remote control).
- Update and monitor the closed vendors.
- Manage quality account of the vendors, ensuring continuous partner relationships and resolve
- operations issues between partner vendors, users/partner vendors and users.
- Maintain accurate records of all sales and prospecting activities including:
- Follow-up activities.
- Transmission methods reports.
- Provide reports on training requests.
- Fresh Graduates – up to 2 years of experience preferably in an Admin role.
- At least Good level of English Language.
- Communication Skills
- Problem Solving Skills
- Interpersonal Skills
- Good user of Microsoft Office tools like Word, Excel, etc.
- Seniority Level: Entry level
- Industry" Information Technology & Services Computer Software Internet
- Employment Type: Full-time
- Job Functions: Project Management General Business
- Location: Helwan, Cairo, Egypt