- Building an emotional connection with customers and living the Brand Values.
- Serving and selling to customers and conscientiously executing store operations.
- Using his/her expertise and experience to provide feedback and support to selected team members.
- Is aware of store targets and actively works to meet or exceed these by using all the resources available inside and outside of the store.
- Identifies improvement opportunities and communicates suggestions to store management to drive commercial success.
- Is a role model for customer service and boosts sales and Brand experience by using advanced sales techniques and appropriate elements of the adidas customer service model.
- Shares his/her customer service experience and trains selected team members to fi ne-tune their service skills.
- Uses advanced Category expertise and enthusiasm for the Brand to drive sales and customer loyalty in his/her Category.
- Guides and trains selected members of the team on basic core and seasonal product knowledge.
- Maintains an appealing, easy-to-shop environment for customers by consistently executing visual merchandising and housekeeping standards.
- Complies with store policies and procedures to maintain a safe shopping and working environment.
- Ensures the product offer in the store is made available to customers by assisting with deliveries and replenishing the sales floor.
- Completes sales transactions quickly and accurately while adhering to cash protection procedures.
- Minimizes loss by actively maintaining sales floor awareness while serving customers.
- Collaborates productively and respectfully with team members to meet or exceed store goals.
- Makes himself/herself available to support other team members when needed.
- Communicates a desire to learn and seizes all available opportunities to drive his/her development and increase performance Completes monthly training reports.
- Minimum 6 months’ work experience in a sports/fashion customer- and commercial-focused retail environment with advanced selling experience and solid product, retail and industry understanding.
- Basic numeracy and literacy and advanced verbal communication skills (additions based on market needs)