- Conduct internal inspection of emergency equipment including Fire extinguishers, Emergency shower/eye washer and Spill kits inspection.
- Daily workplace inspection tour, documentation of inspection results and adequate reporting.
- Inspect/review Safety visuals.
- Near miss cards reporting.
- Updating CAPA database.
- ESLP store keeping and management. Physical counting of items. Requesting new supplies from suppliers.
- Distribute PPEs on different functions.
- Accompany external EOSH services providers e.g. external firefighting inspection, external environmental measurements, ….etc.
- Complete external tasks including boilers and generator licenses renewal and work permit renewal.
- Communicate externally with water, electricity and natural gas Companies for company requests and trouble shootings.
- Updating EOSH boards.
- Utilities readings recording and reporting.
- Communication with suppliers to get the needed quotations.
- BBS Daily Data entry
- BBS Preparing and sharing Performance report
- BBS Preparing and sharing Comment report
- BBS Preparing and sharing Barriers report
- BBS sharing Plan - monthly and weekly
- BBS sharing the obs. with implementation team.
- BBS Attending Implementation team meeting
- BBS Monthly reporting
- Daily interaction with all technicians and professional staff.
- Periodic interaction with PPE suppliers.
- Daily interaction with ESLP coordinator and ESLP manager
- Fresh graduate of science / Engineering / Pharmacy.
- 0 -1 year of Experience.
- Health and Safety basic information
- Influencing and communication skills
- Computer literacy
- Ability to stand up for several hours
- Egyptian speaking environment and culture
- Acceptable level of reading & Writing English (30%-50%)
- Risks are the ones inherent to an industrial environment with strict safety policies
- Location: , Cairo Egypt