Danone Egypt is looking for Accounts Payable Accountant
As an Accounts Payable Accountant, you will provide key support for to the accounts payable team through working with all departments to finalize all their payments in the best time with high level of accuracy.
As an Accounts Payable Accountant, you will be doing the following activities:
- Enhance the overall performance of operation invoices processes through effective interfaces with other functions
- Receive invoices from vendors and record them
- Prepare vendor payments and improve the payment process
- Review employees’ expenses claims according to company policy
- Create a collective expense report.
- Reconciles processed work by verifying entries and comparing system reports to balances.
- Verifying vendor accounts by reconciling our statement with vendor statement
- Assist in Monthly closing
- Monthly reconciliation intercompany Balances
- Issue monthly KPI’s reports
- Review vendor payment terms regularly and make analysis of A/P payment terms
- Follow up with all authorized signatories to sign all checks for all CBU’s
- Provide supporting documentation for audit.
- Archive all supporting documents related to AP with high efficiency
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree in accounting or Finance.
- Location: Danone Obour Plant.
- Languages required: Excellent Arabic & English – spoken, written and reading.
- Experience: preferrable 1 year of experience in a related field.