Businesses that partner with Google come in all shapes, sizes and market caps, and no one Google advertising solution works for all. Your knowledge of online media combined with your communication skills and analytical abilities shapes how new and existing business grow. Using your influencing and relationship-building skills, you provide Google-caliber client service, research and market analysis. You anticipate how decisions are made, persistently explore and uncover the business needs of Google's key clients and understand how our range of product offerings can grow their business. Working with them, you set the vision and the strategy for how their advertising can reach thousands of users.
As an Industry Manager you will partner with clients and their agencies to develop digital strategies to transform their success, identify their business challenges, and collaboratively shape solutions that drive their strategic initiatives demonstrating how Google products can enhance their online presence. You’ll consult using search-based advertising products but also display advertising using Mobile, YouTube, and the Google Display Network.
Our Large Customer Sales teams partner closely with many of the world’s biggest advertisers and agencies to develop digital solutions that build businesses and brands. We enjoy a bird’s eye view on the massive transformation occurring as advertising shifts to mobile and online platforms. We're uniquely situated to help shape how companies grow their businesses in the digital age. We advise clients on Google's broad range of products across search, video and mobile to help them connect instantly and seamlessly with their audiences.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience in business development, client service and solution-based selling.
- Ability to speak and write in English and Arabic fluently.
- Experience in the travel industry - with exposure to airlines, tourism boards, OTA’s, hospitality sector and/or government-run businesses.
- Experience in the retail industry - with exposure to pure players and/or tech startups.
- Sales and marketing and/or management consulting experience.
- Advanced level online media experience, with an understanding of Search.
- Comfortable operating with the ambiguity of a startup operation, and the ability to influence others without authority.
- Partner and consult with customers in the travel and retail industries, with the goal of co-developing effective digital strategies, increasing Google product knowledge and adoption, optimizing Google's clients advertising investment and growing the business.
- Analyze data trends and Google's clients performance to generate industry insights, collaborate cross-functionally to develop strategic business plans, and prepare and conduct transformational pitches and business presentations.
- Develop case studies of successful campaigns in order to share insights with customers and to participate in at industry events and conferences.
- Work closely with internal customer teams and analysts to identify the growth opportunities developing a solid pipeline of potential travel, retail, and pure player Google's clients.