About this Company
Nahdet Misr Publishing House was established by Ahmed Ibrahim in 1938 to provide cultural enrichment for all sectors of the society, to raise public awareness and knowledge and to develop the creative and intellectual potential of all individuals. Creating and maintaining a long history of collaboration with the best authors and illustrators in Egypt and the Arab World allowed Nahdet Misr to publish over 10,000 cultural and educational books.
- Social Media Specialist to be in charge of all Social Media Channels – Daily Posting, Handling Customers Inquiries.
- Dealing with company emails & mail Groups, Advertising management , etc...
Benefits and Offers
- Handling all Social Media Channels and Advertising.
- Internship Start date: Immediate
- Having The Ability to manage all social media channels and use them to market for the company.
- Having the skill of writing attractive content .
- Good Command writing and speaking of English Language.
- Salary: 2,000 to 2,500 EGP per month
- Location : Mohandessin, Giza