About this Company
Al-Futtaim’s family business traces its origins back to the 1930s on the banks of the Dubai Creek, a trailblazer for innovative trading concepts designed to enrich lifestyles.
Today, Al-Futtaim is present in 29 countries, represents over 200 companies spanning the automotive, finance, retail, and real estate industries, and we are now 42,000 people strong.
The working day at Al-Futtaim is never the same two days in a row. We are constantly evolving as we grow in size and global coverage, and as we adapt to people’s needs for the future.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Engage and support in the day to day activities and functions of the HR Shared Services.
- Prepare HR-related reports as needed.
- Engage in HR- related projects.
- Support in the recruitment and operational functions.
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant discipline, preferably in Human Resources.
- Basic Local Labor Law knowledge
- A genuine interest in developing a career in HR
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong administrative and organisational skills
- Employment Type: Internship
- Location : Cairo, Egypt