Raya Holding is looking to hire an Accountant with the below job responsibilities and qualifications
- Analysis the monthly accounting payables, supplier’s down payments, petty cash, notes payable and prepaid expenses.
- Issues checks on due date and communicating their status on time.
- Prepares outstanding accounts payable balance in order to be reported to the finance manager.
- Complies and sorts documents such as invoices and checks, sub staining business transactions to ensure accurate Raya’s record keeping.
- Matches between Purchase Order system and Supplier Invoices to ensure the accuracy.
- Deducts tax from suppliers and uploades the VAT tax on the Tax System.
- Prepares all Documents related to Tax Inspection (VAT, Tax deduction from suppliers, Income Tax, Stamp Tax
- Handles all Auditors (External Audit, Internal Audit) meetings for compliance with the financial standards.
- Bachelor’s degree in the finance field.
- 1-3 years of experience.
- Advanced writing and reporting skills.
- Advanced understanding of financial concepts and principlies.
- High level of concern for quality and accuracy in all work.
- Strong communication skills.
- Demonstrated initiative and accountability.
- Very good time management.
- Excellent business relationships management.
- Company: Raya Holding for Financial Investments
- Employment Type: Full-time
- Location : Cairo, Egypt