About the Internship
Want to make your mark in supply chain? As our Graduate Trainee - Supply/Logistics Planner, you'll have the freedom to gain hands-on experience with some of the world's most leading consumer products.
you'll get to make an impact like never before. You'll be responsible for your own projects - we can't wait to hear your ideas. The products you get out there will make people's lives better. Our iconic brands will provide an incredible platform for you. And our dynamic, ownership-driven culture will help bring the very best out of you, every day.
- With complete involvement from the first day, you'll be fully included as part our team - bringing household name products to millions of customers worldwide.
- You'll take responsibility for projects from the outset, gaining new skills and experience.
- Projects will vary but may be within planning, service delivery, manufacturing or logistics.
- The focus will be on ‘learning through doing' but with the support and mentoring of our experienced team.
- you have an entrepreneurial spirit.
- You've a strong academic background.
- You're ambitious and motivated, hungry to take on responsibility in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
- You're also action-oriented, a pragmatic problem solver and share our drive to succeed.
- Even when faced with obstacles.
- Company: Reckitt Benckiser (RB)
- Employment Type: Internship
- Location : Cairo, EG