- Performs HR administration activities (training administration, recruitment and mobility administration, contracts, reporting, employee benefits and compensation delivery etc.) in line with the company's needs and in accordance with Group rules and procedures.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Contribute to review the processes, templates and procedures based on experience, to build the HR Shared Services and/or for continuous improvement purpose.
- Process data in accordance with reciprocal commitments.
- Provide the requestor with the expected production (Ex: contracts, Data…).
- Provide specific deliverables upon request and ensure the quality of these deliverables.
- Answer questions asked by the managed population.
- Guarantee the quality and consistency of employee Master Data
- Minimum Experience: 0-2 years of HR experience.
- Company: Schneider Electric
- Employment Type: Full-time
- Location : New Cairo