The Market Research Intern position sits within the Client Service of Kantar and will be based in Cairo, Egypt. The Client Service executes primary, custom consumer insights market research studies and delivers highly impactful insights to clients across different industries.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Accuracy of online survey programming for content, skip logic, spelling, etc.
- Managing third party vendors and the work they produce related to programming of questionnaires
- Reviewing draft questionnaires and managing client & programming edits/updates
- Coordinating questionnaire translations, including English pretests to assure accuracy
- Participating in adverse events training and submitting reports as needed
- Special projects related to report development
- The ideal candidate will have an academic background in business, marketing, market research, economics, statistics psychology, or life sciences (can be related course work or research projects) Previous internship experience within Marketing industry is a plus.
- Fresh Graduates Years 2020/ 2021.
- Team player who has the ability to work closely with others as well as independently
- Strong Microsoft Office skills a must, specifically MS Word, Excel and Power Point
- A passion and demonstrated aptitude for data-driven marketing
- Demonstrated project management skills, analytic and problem-solving skills
- Excellent detail orientation and organization
- Outstanding oral and written communication skills
Employment Type: Full-time
Duration: 6 months - Paid