About the Internship
Customer Success Account Manager
Microsoft aspires to help our customers achieve their own digital transformation, leveraging the power of Microsoft Cloud solutions and support offerings. To this end, Microsoft invests in a dedicated Customer Success team that will help Microsoft customers successfully realize their business outcomes.
As a Customer Success Account Manager (CSAM), you are the primary customer facing role responsible for customer success through the management of program deliveries and strong customer relationships. The prevailing business priority is the customers’ successful adoption and productive use of Microsoft cloud technologies. You are front and center with our customers supporting their digital journey and empowering them to achieve more!
- Customer Success Account Managers drive quality planning and delivery of Support services to realize customer business outcomes and overall experience with Microsoft solutions. You will partner with your customer and Account Team to prioritize and plan customer engagements and programs, driving outcomes to improve the health, performance, and business capabilities of the prioritized workloads. You will drive orchestration, customer sponsor management, and stakeholder communication of prioritized engagements and programs. The CSAM also tracks, escalates, and plans for the remediation of technical blockers and provides engineering feedback to further our product and solutions, as appropriate.
- Pursuing or within one year of graduation from a full time Bachelor’s or Master's degree
- Education background in computer science, computer engineering, IT, electrical engineering, IT & Business innovation or other related fields
- First practical experiences or internships in IT technology related fields
- Combining business acumen with technological experience
- Well developed communication, presentation as well as analytical and problem-solving skills
- Negotiation, customer service, and interpersonal skills
- Passion for technology
- Fluency in English and local language is required
- Full work authorization is required
- Ability to deal with ambiguity, analytical problem solving, and leadership capability
- Demonstrated self-learner, seeks information about the underlying needs of customers, and builds customer/partner relationships
- Seeks opportunities to drive Microsoft Services business results by collaborating with multiple team member
- Product and technology expertise - A passion for technology and working with customer
- Need to be willing to travel 50-90% due to customer requirements for onsite service
- Travel may be reduced due to local or national public health and safety standards.
- Company: Microsoft
- Employment Type: Full-time
- Location : Cairo,Egypt